Friday, September 9, 2016

Leaving Oslo, late evening, we sailed towards Germany.  Day 3 was spent at sea doing various activities aboard ship.  I was up just after 0500, having food and coffee from my window seat, watching the sun come up.  Debby soon joined me on deck for the sunrise.  Ron and Nancy slept in for a few more hours.

The day at sea was relaxing.  I had  great massage in the Spa.   Our evening dinner was a "dress up" occasion enjoying fine dining and great food.  Afterwards we grabbed some blankets and lounged on deck to watch STAR WARS on the big screen.

Still at sea throughout the night, we finally docked at the resort town of Warnemunde, Germany about 0700.  I was on deck having coffee and making sure the Captain parked this rig okay.  Not needing my help, I returned to our Stateroom for a dry roll and more coffee. 

There would be an excursion train taking many b of our passengers to Berlin, a 6 hour round trip event.  We opted to not go to Berlin, as we spent 4 days there a few years ago.   Instead, we would explore Warnemunde today.

No comments:

Post a Comment