Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BRUGGE

BRUGGE
October 3, 202

We took another run around town this morning. It's raining today. The girls wanted to mail some boxes to the states. Ron and I had to go hit the ATM twice just to cover the expense! But that wasn't all...we went shopping for more chocolate! We also sampled the hot chocolate creations of a couple of eateries. I think I've eaten more chocolate in the past 3 days than I've had all year!

This morning was cold and raining. I think we will get more of this in Dublin tomorrow. We leave Brugge this afternoon at 2:00 by private car to Brussels. The rail strike is messing with our plans! Tonight we stay in a hotel near the airport. We have to be at the Ryan Air counter by 0500. That means getting up at 4:00 AM! We arrive in Dublin by 8:00 or 9:00. The good news is that we can go directly to our apartment because it is empty and ready!

Hopefully we will have good WIFI there so we can keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment