Sunday, February 28, 2021

 Puerto Peñasco, Mexico... Day 7

 


   Ron and I decided tho try our hand at golfing.  Compared to me he is a pro.  The best part was him letting me drugged golf cart. He, apparently, forgot that I am legally blind and don’t have a driver’s license.   What are those little brown animals called?  I might have hurt a couple.    But we didn’t do well at golf. I couldn’t see where my ball went and Ron couldn’t remember. 

   Ha Ha!  😂 Just kidding about golfing!  I made all that up because I wanted something fun to write about on our last day!  A little blind humor, if you will. 😎

   Hot tubbing, sunbathing, snacking, a napping around the poolside today.  Room service pizza and rolled tacos for dinner tonight. 

   Me and Toronto walked out to the surf after dinner. Picked up a few seashells for a wind chime idea I have. I used to love beach combing. Back inside to pack suitcases and prepare to go back to Arizona in the morning. 

   Back out to the beach again to salute our last sunset. 

 

*sigh

 

 

   

    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment