Friday, February 26, 2021

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico..Day 6

 


   Today’s high temperature is projected to be in the mid-60’s. The wind is about 20 knots and, once again, coat and hat temperatures. 

   We had breakfast in Ron & Nancy’s  condo this morning. The girls had a spa treatment at 0930 so we had a little time to do laundry. 

  I had a spa treatment myself at 11:30. Toronto and I walked the two Codger miles so we could limber up. First up was a Swedish massage .  It was a wonderful experience!  I should’ve been doing that all week!

   Next up was my pampered pedicure; nail trimming, heel buffing, and feet massage.  Well worth the half price discount we got for sitting through that sales presentation.  

   After rolling me out of there, I met up with Debby along the way.  She detoured me over to meet up with Ron & Nance for lunch. The shrimp was an excellent choice!

   Looks like more tourists are coming in this evening. The workers here are excited about the potential Spring Break crowd.  It’s hard for the locals to make much of a living when the resort is barely 11% occupied. 

   Tomorrow is Saturday, our last full day. It’s been a very relaxing week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment